1. General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of www.hellogorgeousmakeupstudio.net.
This page is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the www.hellogorgeousmakeupstudio.net website, hereinafter referred to as the "Site".
2. Categories of processed personal data
Commenting on this site, the following personal data is processed:
• Email Address;
• the web site of the person who commented on the site.
If you post on the Site other personal data, on your own initiative, then they will also be collected as a comment.
3. The purposes and bases of the processing
If you post comments on the Site, www.hellogorgeousmakeupstudio.net processes your personal data as follows:
• username: is collected, without being processed.
• email address: it is collected without being processed or transmitted to other parties.
Exceptions: If you tick to receive notifications to respond to your comments, the Site will automatically send you notification emails, and if you have commented as a contest and you win out of the draw, then you will receive emails about how you can they are in possession of the prize.
• Web site of the commenting person: it can be optionally inserted when you leave a comment, but www.hellogorgeousmakeupstudio.net does not process it further.
Subject: You can not comment without leaving an email. You express your consent to collecting them when you fill in those data and press the Comment Send button.
By posting comments or transmitting by other publicly available methods of personal data to the Site, then they will be collected but not processed beyond that point. Please note that a comment posted on the Site may be viewed by any visitor, so liability for their content and any personal data disclosed therein is yours entirely.
4. Disclosure of personal data
The site does not disclose, negotiate, or transmit your identifiable personal information to outsiders. This does not include third-party third parties who assist in the operation of the site, as long as the parties agree to keep the confidentiality of this information. Non-private information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or for other purposes.
5. The rights you hold
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
• the right to information, e.g the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by www.hellogorgeousmakeupstudio.net as described in this document;
• the right of access to data, e.g the right to obtain confirmation from the site administrator about the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
• the right to rectification, e.g the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data, without undue delay by the Site Administrator; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
• the right to delete the data without undue delay ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
o these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
o if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
o when the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
o when personal data has been processed illegally;
o if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
o personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
• The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, e.g the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject or affects it similarly to a significant extent;
• the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and exercising the above mentioned rights, please contact us at email@example.com